domenica 28 giugno 2009

Il mio Regalo - My Gift

Il mio Regalo - My Gift
Il mio Regalo - My Gift
Nuova release per Win-Mugen by Kain The Supreme.

Italiano - Italian
Per celebrare il mio compleanno oggi faccio una doppia release...
Non mi credete?
Ma se pure quelli di kingolotto.it mi hanno fatto gli auguri!

Inglese - English
To celebrate my birthday today I do a double release...
Don't you believe me?
But even if those of kingolotto.it has made me the wishes!


Italian - English
Ok! Rilascio due stage tratti da Queen's Blade ( anime ) spero che vi piacciano:

Ok! I release two stages from Queen's Blade ( anime ) I hope that you like:

Menace's Stage

Video:



Paradise - Nanael's Stage



Italian - English
Un video Extra per mostrare gli stages con un personaggio ehehe godetevi il "finale":

An Extra video to show to You how this stages look with a character... and take a look at the ending of this video ;P



Go to - Andate su: www.kaints.com

Nessun commento: